Adviceline (03444 111 306)
Telephone Call-back* on: 01264 723641 (Andover) or 01794 522137 (Romsey)
(leave your name, telephone number and short message we will ring you back as quickly as we can. Please be aware the call back will come up as a withheld number as we are working from home.)
* This service is only for people who live or work in the Test Valley Borough Council area, that is:
- Andover area - SP10 and SP11 postcode areas (and the Whitchurch area).
- Romsey area - SO20, SO51 & S052 postcode areas (and the Rownhams, Nursling & Chilworth areas).
If you do not live in these areas, please look up National Citizens Advice to find your nearest branch.
Closed Bank Holidays.
Clients phoning Adviceline/Telephone Call-back will undergo a Gateway Assessment. Gateway Assessments are brief interviews with trained advisers who will assess your situation and will either:
- Provide you with the information you need to resolve your issue there and then;
- Offer you a full appointment on another day; or
- Direct you on a more appropriate route to help resolve your problem.
Calls to this service cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers. For more on call costs.