Please note: Due to technical issues we are currently unable to offer email advice.
If you used our Email Advice service between 24 January 2018 and 8 February 2018 please be aware that your email will not have been processed. Please either visit one of our offices or call Adviceline. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Please note: This service is only for people who live or work in the Test Valley Borough Council area, that is:
- Andover area - SP10 and SP11 postcode areas (and the Whitchurch area).
- Romsey area - SO20, SO51 & S052 postcode areas (and the Rownhams, Nursling & Chilworth areas).
If you do not live in these areas, please look up National Citizens Advice to find your nearest branch.
Response times - We will try to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. However, when we are particularly busy it may take up to 5 working days. If your need is urgent, please telephone or come into the one of our venues. See Opening Times for more details. Please do not also use the email service.
Confidentiality - We will keep all details of your enquiry entirely confidential within our service. However, you should be aware that the Internet is not completely secure and that a record of the messages that you send and receive may be kept on the computer you are using, or on other computers in the network.
For us to provide you with the best information we can, it would be helpful if you could give a complete (but concise) description of your problem. Often it helps us if we have an understanding of your general situation, including:
- what your marital status is (married, single, divorced, separated, widowed, etc.);
- the number of dependants you have (school aged children, etc.);
- your employment status (full-time, retired, unemployed, etc.);
- what benefits (if any) you receive; and
- what your housing status is (private tenant, housing association tenant, home owner, lodger, etc.)
To open the Email Advice Form, please click the icon below:
To open the form, please click the link below:
Email Advice Form
Please note: this form is optimised for completion on a PC. Mobile device users may have difficulties.
(the form opens in a new page so that you can refer back to this page if necessary.)